Catholic Education Wodonga Vision
In Catholic Education Wodonga we believe that:
- Catholic education in Wodonga is a living expression of the dynamic and evolving tradition of the Church.
- Catholic schools exist as an integral part of the Church’s mission in the world.
- Catholic schools exist as part of Parish and are intrinsically connected with each other.
- Children have a right to education in the faith, and we have a responsibility to provide places for those who seek a Catholic education to the best of our ability.
- Mutual respect, understanding and collaboration in the implementation of this policy are imperative.